- noun the act of deciding or of making up one’s mind
- noun a piece of binding legislation of the European Union. A decision is binding in its entirety on those to whom it is addressed. A decision may be addressed to a member state, to an organisation or even to an individual person.
- In computers, the determination of a choice or course of action to be taken, based on the particular circumstances and available alternatives. For instance, a computer may compare one set of data to another, to effectuate such a decision. Also called logical decision (1).
- noun a judgment in a civil court
- noun the process of deciding to do something
- noun a choice made about what to do in a situation
- noun the process of thinking clearly and quickly about what to do
- noun a win in a boxing match that is awarded to the fighter who is given the higher total of points by the judges