Cars & Driving
- noun a fault in a system or flaw in materials or a finish
- noun something which is wrong or which stops a machine from working properly
- Any condition or characteristic that detracts from the appearance, strength, or durability of an object.
- A lack of something which is necessary for full utility and/or performance.
- An imperfection or irregularity which impairs utility and/or performance.
- A flaw in a crystal lattice.
- A hole, as opposed to an electron, in a semiconductor crystal.
- verb to abandon your country in favour of an enemy power
- verb to leave one country or group to work for another country or group
- verb to leave your party and join another
- noun a physical problem in a machine, structure or system, especially one that prevents it from functioning correctly