Cars & Driving
- noun deterioration in the condition of a material
- noun the loss of picture or signal quality
- noun the loss of processing capacity because of a malfunction
- Deterioration of a painted surface by heat, light, moisture, or other elements.
- A gradual deterioration which leads to a lower level of performance, function, quality, condition, intelligibility, or the like.
- The operation of a computer system at a reduced level of performance. May be due, for instance, to a malfunctioning component, or memory limitations.