- noun the act of bringing something to someone
- noun the transporting of goods to a customer
Cars & Driving
- noun the discharging of a liquid from a pump, etc.
- noun driving a new car from the factory to the distributor or dealer
- Transfer or handover of a product from one party to another.
- noun goods being transferred from the possession of person to another
- noun a formal act whereby a deed becomes effective
- noun the handing of a manuscript to a publisher
- noun part of a printing machine where grippers move printed sheets from the machine and stack them