- noun the process by which material is added to the surface of the earth, including material moved from one place to another by natural agents such as wind and water
- noun a process by which a surface of a semiconductor is coated with a thin layer of a substance
- A formal method of obtaining information relevant to a lawsuit by verbally asking an individual questions under oath prior to trial.
- A process, such as electrodeposition, which leads to the formation of a deposit.
- noun a written statement of evidence from a witness