- noun a person or company that plans and builds structures such as roads, airports, houses, factories or office buildings
- noun a person who works in an industry such as software production, creating new and innovative products and making more advanced technology available to users
- noun a chemical solution used to treat photographic film and produce visible images.
- noun a chemical solution used to develop exposed film
- noun a person or company that buys land in order to build on it or sell it to others who want to build on it
- noun a liquid for developing photographs
- noun somebody who builds property