- noun the power to which something is raised
- noun a measurable distance such as height, length, etc., or a measurement of height, length, etc.
- noun a measurement of size
- A distance between two points, lines, or planes.
- A measure in a given direction, such as length or width.
- The number of coordinates required to specify a location in space. Also, the range of such a coordinate.
- A fundamental unit, such as ampere, or a derived unit, such as coulomb. Also, the magnitude of such a unit.
- Within a series of ordered data elements, a statement which defines a parameter such as its height or width.
- noun a measurement of something