- adjective execrable, inferior, unpleasant. The word was recorded in provincial English usage in 2004.
- noun an Italian person or person of Italian descent. The word, of obscure origin and usually pejorative, was also used in the 1940s and 1950s to refer to Greeks.
- noun a stupid person. In playground usage since the 1980s.
- verb to hit
- verb to single out for a reprimand, rejection or for an onerous duty. This use of the word occurs in institutional life in both Britain and America, but its origin is obscure.
- verb to cancel a date (with someone). A variant form of dingo heard in 2005.