- noun the act of making someone disqualified to do something
- noun a court order which forbids a person from being a director of a company. A variety of offences, even those termed as ‘administrative’, can result in some being disqualified for up to five years.
- noun a situation in which someone is legally prevented from doing something
- noun the fact of being legally prevented from driving a car
- noun the situation of being prevented from continuing to do something because you have broken the rules in some way
- noun the state of being disqualified from competition