- noun the act of moving apart
- A moving away from a center, or from a course.
- In a CRT, the spreading of an electron beam due to the mutual repulsion of the electrons.
- noun a condition in which one eye points directly at the object of interest but the other does not
- noun the process of moving apart to follow different courses
- noun the amount of difference between two quantities, especially where the difference is unexpected
- noun a deviation from a typical behaviour pattern or expressed wish