- noun a scheme that describes how the different parts of a webpage are represented, in which each item is an object and has a set of attributes that defines how it is displayed and managed by a web browser.
- noun a scheme that describes how the different parts of a webpage, the text, images and hyperlinks, are represented.
- acronym fordigestible organic matter
- acronym fordry organic matter
- noun an organic substance which can be processed to produce biogas, e.g. manure.
- noun organic matter such as sewage sludge or manure which has been dried out and may be used as a fertiliser.
- acronym fordigital ohmmeter
- An ohmmeter whose indications are shown on a digital display, such as an LCD. Its abbreviation is DOM.