- noun a machine that measures the output of an engine
Cars & Driving
- noun a machine for measuring the power output of an engine, either directly or at the driven wheels.
- A device which measures and indicates an output magnitude of a motor, such as power or current.
- An instrument which measures and indicates an output electric magnitude of a motor, such as power or current, based on the force between a moving coil and a fixed coil.
- A device or instrument which measures and indicates mechanical power.
- noun an instrument for measuring the force of muscular contraction