- noun a company that does its business using the Internet
- noun business activity that is carried out using the Internet
- noun the conducting of business via electronic means such as computers, modems, the Internet and email, as when shopping via the Internet or using email to buy shares.
- noun business activities, e.g. buying and selling, servicing customers, and communicating with business partners, that are carried out electronically, especially on the Internet.
- noun the practice of conducting business using Internet technology
- abbreviation forelectronic business
(written as E-Business)