- Abbreviation of extended data out dynamic random access memory, or extended data output dynamic random-access memory. A type of DRAM whose speed is enhanced by its capability to access the next block of memory while the data from the previous block is being sent to the CPU. Conventional DRAM can only access one block at a time, so this overlap is not possible. Also called EDO RAM.
- acronym forextended data out dynamic random-access memory
- acronym forextended data out random-access memory
- acronym forextended data output dynamic random-access memory
- acronym forextended data output random-access memory