- verb to fix something firmly in a surrounding mass
- To incorporate in a surrounding mass or enclosure. For example, the embedding of electronic components or devices, so that they can perform their functions while sealed or otherwise protected. Also, to include within a larger entity. For instance, to incorporate of a chip into an automobile, toy, appliance, clock, or the like. Another example is to incorporate a software routine into a program.
- noun a war reporter who officially accompanies an active military unit and is able to report any information that does not endanger national security
- noun a journalist who travels with a military unit involved in a war and reports on their activities
- verb to send a journalist to accompany a military unit during fighting and to report on it, especially a unit which is operating in a combat zone