- noun an area surrounded by a fence, often to contain animals.
- noun the action of enclosing open land.
- noun a document enclosed with a letter or package
- The containment behind airtight, impenetrable, permanent barriers of sprayed-on or troweled-on asbestos-based materials.
- That which serves to house something else. For instance, a cabinet which holds an apparatus.
- A cabinet designed to house one or more speaker units. Two common designs are acoustic reflex and acoustic suspension. Within a speaker system, a specialized speaker such as a woofer or tweeter may have its own enclosure, helping enhance performance. Also called speaker enclosure, or loudspeaker enclosure.
- synonymemail attachment
- noun the act of removing land from common use by putting fences round it
- noun an area of ground at a sports event set aside for specific spectators or competitors