- noun a species of organism that is confined to a particular geographical region
- adjective referring to an organism that exists or originated from a specific area
- adjective referring to a disease that occurs within a specific area
(written as Endemic)Disease prevalences in a particular location that do not vary much over time.
- adjective referring to any disease which is very common in specific places
- adjective regularly affecting a large proportion of the population of an area or region