Cars & Driving
- noun the Environmental Protection Agency, which is responsible for recommending environmental legislation and in the automotive sphere produces test cycles and estimates fuel economy
- noun a polyunsaturated essential fatty acid found in cold-water fish that has been linked to the reduction of cardiovascular disease and other health benefits.
- acronym foreicosapentaenoic acid
- acronym forEnvironmental Protection Act 1990
- acronym forEnvironmental Protection Act
- noun a piece of UK legislation that sought to control the environmental impact of various practices and substances.