- noun all the things such as tools, arms and machines which are needed for something
- noun devices, systems, machines, etc., that are needed for a particular purpose
Cars & Driving
- noun devices and systems fitted to a vehicle which are either essential or optional, and either fitted by the manufacturer (original equipment) or subsequently by the owner (aftermarket equipment)
- noun machinery and furniture required to make a factory or office work
- All the machinery, tools, and apparatus necessary for the proper construction and acceptable completion of a project.
- An assembly of articles, components and other physical resources that are utilized for specific functions or activities. For example, electrical equipment, or data processing equipment.
- The providing of equipment (1).
- noun any article which a person needs in order to carry out a task (e.g. clothing, radios, tools, weapons, vehicles, etc.)
- noun machinery and furniture needed to make an office or factory work