- The European Space Agency, a Paris-based organisation set up in 1975 to organise European civilian space efforts. Among its successes have been the Ariane launcher and the Giotto mission to Halley’s Comet.
- abbreviationEuropean Space Agency
- acronym forEuropean Space Agency
- acronym forEnvironmentally Sensitive Area
- noun in the UK, a rural area designated by Defra as needing special protection from modern farming practices.
Cars & Driving
- acronym forelectronic spark advance
- noun the part of an ECU that controls ignition timing and dwell angle.