- noun the act of removing all people from somewhere in the event of an emergency
- The partial or complete removal the contents from an enclosure containing any substance. For example, the removal of gases or liquids. Also called exhaustion (1).
- noun the action of getting people out of a dangerous building or aircraft, etc.
- noun the act of removing the contents of something, especially discharging faeces from the bowel
- noun the act of getting people out of a dangerous building, aircraft, etc.