- noun the act of evaluating something, or the judgement made in this way
- noun the process of calculating the value of an asset
- noun the examination of a product to see how good it is
- noun the act of examining and calculating the quantity or level of something
(written as Evaluation)Determining the value of a procedure, clinical intervention or process through the systematic consideration of its advantages and disadvantages, their distribution, and the probabilities attached to them.
- noun an analysis of how well a media product has met its original aims, often requested by those that have funded the product