- noun the legal killing of person sentenced to death
- noun the act of carrying something out
- noun the carrying out of a legal order or contract
- The action or process of carrying out, or putting into effect, especially according to a given set of requirements.
- The running of a computer program. Also, the carrying out of other computer processes, such as commands.
- noun the carrying out of a court order or of the terms of a contract
- noun the seizure and sale of goods belonging to a debtor
- noun the killing of someone who has been sentenced to death by a court
- noun an act of killing a person who has been found guilty of an offence for which the punishment is death
- noun a method by which a planned task is carried out