- noun the complete using up of something
- In intellectual property regimes, the transaction at which rights terminate. Under national exhaustion, rights end with first sale in a country, preventing parallel imports. Under international exhaustion, rights end with first sale anywhere, permitting parallel imports.
- product exhaustion
- The process or action of consuming entirely. For instance, the complete draining of a battery.
- noun extreme tiredness or fatigue
- noun a total loss of strength (as a result of strenuous physical activity)