- noun the practice or business of sending goods to foreign countries to be sold
- verb to send goods to foreign countries for sale
- noun produce or a crop which is sold to a foreign country
- verb to send and sell crops or produce to foreign countries
- verb to sell and transport a product to a foreign country
- To format, move, or save a file or data in a manner that it can be fully utilized by another application, or within another environment. For example, a given word processor application saving a file in a format which can be used by a given spreadsheet program. This contrasts with import, in which the conversion takes place after the data has been received in foreign format.
- noun a product made in one country and sold to another.
Information & Library Science
- verb to convert data from a computer program into a form suitable for a different program or environment
- noun the sending of goods out of a country to be sold
- noun something sent out of the country for sale