- noun the act or process of being exposed to an agent
- noun publicity given to an organisation or product
- noun the amount of risk which a lender or investor runs
- noun the fact of being exposed, especially to severe weather or other forces of nature
- The condition or state of being exposed. For instance, to light, radiation, or a high voltage.
- An act or circumstance which results in being exposed, or exposing something else.
- The quantity or extent of exposure (1).
- noun the act of showing something which was hidden
- noun the amount of light that a film is exposed to, controlled by the size of the lens aperture
- noun the fact of being damp, cold and with no protection from the weather
- noun the act of allowing light-sensitive film to be exposed to light
- noun the amount of time a photographic film is exposed to light