- noun a word, or group of words
- noun a look on a person’s face which shows a feeling
- noun the act of expressing thoughts and feelings
- In computer programming, a segment of program code which when executed returns a value. Such an expression may include constants, variables, operators, operands, functions, or the like. A Boolean expression is an example.
- In mathematics, a combination of numbers, variables, and operations. Also called arithmetic expression.
Information & Library Science
- noun the look on a person’s face which shows what he or she thinks and feels
- noun the act of pushing something out of the body