- noun an item on a menu which gives answers to questions which people often ask about the website, service or product.
- acronym forfrequently asked question
- noun a webpage or help file that contains common questions and their answers related to a particular subject
- A collection of commonly-asked questions pertaining to any given topic or group of topics, followed by their answers. There are FAQs for most any product and/or service, and these are widely available over the Internet.
- A document or file containing FAQ (1). Also called FAQ file.
- noun a section on many websites which answers basic questions which visitors may have about the site, or the product or service offered on the site.