- noun the electric charge carried by one mole of electrons, equal to 9.64853 x 104 coulombs per mole.
- prefix one thousandth of a million millionth (10-15).
- Its symbol is F. A physical constant equal to approximately 9.64853 × 104 coulombs per mole. Its formula is: F = NA · e, where NA is Avogadro's number, and e is the electron charge. It is equal to the electric charge carried by a mole of electrons, or by a mole of singly-charged ions. Also called faraday.
- symbol the hexadecimal number equivalent to decimal number 15
- noun the sixth letter of the alphabet, between E and G