Cars & Driving
- noun a panel forming part of the external trim, such as that below the bumper
- noun a board over a shop on which the name of the shop is written
- noun a board above an exhibition stand on which the name of the company represented is written
- A board used on the outside vertical face of a cornice.
- The board connecting the top of the siding with the bottom of a soffit.
- A board nailed across the ends of the rafters at the eaves.
- The edge beam of a bridge.
- A flat member or band at the surface of a building.
- noun fibrous tissue covering a muscle or an organ
- noun the flat horizontal surface immediately below the edge of a roof