- noun an animal that eats particular food or eats in a particular way
- noun a device which supplies something
- noun something which supplies or adds to something else of the same type
- noun a container from which livestock are fed
- noun a channel that carries signals from one point to another
- noun a mechanism that automatically inserts the paper into a printer
- An electrical cable or group of electrical conductors that runs power from a larger central source to one or more secondary or branch circuit distribution centers.
- A bolt or device that pushes material onto a crusher or conveyor.
- A conductor or line which provides power or a signal to a circuit, device, piece of equipment, or system. Also called feed (4).
- A line which carries electric power from one point to another, especially when originating at a generating station or substation.
- noun a line connecting an aerial to a receiver or transmitter
- noun a device which feeds sheets of paper into a printing machine
- noun a road, railway or airline that carries traffic from a relatively small place to a city in order to connect with the main routes