- A narrow band of wood between two flutes in a wood member.
- A flat, square molding separating other moldings.
- A concave junction formed where two surfaces meet. See also chamfer strip.
- A piece of fish removed from the bone and running the whole length of the fish
- Various cuts of meat and poultry
- noun a thin line impressed around the edge of the cover of a book, or the wheel-like tool used to make it
- noun a piece of fish which the bones have been taken out of
- verb to take the bones out of a fish