Cars & Driving
- noun the process of repairing holes or dents in bodywork with filler paste or body lead
- A food item contained within a case as e.g. jam in a doughnut, cream in an eclair, stuffing in a chicken
- adjective Which leaves the consumer feeling satiated
- noun a surgical operation carried out by a dentist to fill a hole in a tooth with amalgam
- noun amalgam, metallic mixture put into a hole in a tooth by a dentist
- noun food used to put inside some other food, e.g. in a sandwich, pie, cake, chocolates, etc.