Media Studies

  • noun a curve that ends a main stroke in some italic typefaces


  • noun a decorative curved end to part of a letter which ends in a hook such as a ā€˜cā€™

Real Estate

  • noun a carved decoration at the top of a gable, spire or arched structure
  • noun an ornamental feature on the top or end of an object such as a piece of furniture, stair post or curtain rail, e.g. a carved knob