- adjective suitable; right
- A standardized part of a piping system used for attaching sections of pipe together, such as a coupling, elbow, bend, cross, or tee.
- The process of installing floor coverings around walks, doors, and other obstacles or projections.
- In electrical wiring, a component, such as a bushing or locknut, that serves a mechanical purpose rather than an electrical function.
- A component or device which joins two parts together, serving a primarily mechanical function, as opposed to an electrical one. An example is a locknut.
- noun a detachable part, especially for a device or machine.