Cars & Driving
- adjective free to move (within prescribed limits)
- adjective used to describe a character which is separate from the character it should be attached to
- The applying of a float charge.
- The condition of being isolated from a ground connection. Also, a component, circuit, or device so isolated.
- The condition of being isolated from a voltage supply. Also, a component, circuit, or device so isolated.
- Not having a fixed position, location, or setting.
- adjective euphoric, especially from the effects of illicit drugs. A now dated term common in the late 1950s and early 1960s.