- verb to clear a tube such as a sewer by sending water through it
- verb to pass water through a tube or system in order to remove something and clean it
Cars & Driving
- verb to clean out (the engine, gearbox, radiator, etc.) by running a special liquid through it
- adjective level or in line with something
- verb to clear or erase all the contents of a queue, buffer, file or section of memory
- Having a surface or face even with the adjacent surface.
- To send a quantity of water down a pipe to clean, fill, or empty it.
- To clear all or part of a temporary storage area, such as a memory buffer. Also, to move the data contained in such a storage area to a more permanent medium, such as a hard disk.
- Aligned with a given plane or surface.
- noun a red colour in the skin
- adjective referring to a printed page with an even margin, without any indentations
- verb to wash a wound with liquid
- adjective cut with the edge level with the cover
- verb to artificially increase the size of muscles before a bodybuilding competition by using special exercises to fill them with blood