- noun the resources that an individual or organisation consumes
- noun the area covered by a transmitting device such as a satellite or antenna
- noun the area that a computer takes up on a desk
- The area that falls directly beneath and shares the same perimeter as a structure.
- The area or region covered by something. For example, the coverage of a fixed satellite, or the surface area a monitor occupies on a desk.
- noun the area affected or covered by something such as a device, phenomenon, service provider etc
- noun the area supplied by a signal from a particular broadcasting satellite