- noun the supporting structure round which something is made or built
- noun a set of ideas or principles that form the basis of something that will be developed more at a later stage
- noun the basic structure of a database, process or program
- A network of structural members or components joined to form a structure, such as a truss or multi-level building.
- In object oriented programming, the set of classes that provide the structure for building an application. Also called application framework (2).
Information & Library Science
- noun a set of rules or ideas that can be used to decide how to behave
- noun the main bones which make up the structure of part of the body