- verb to produce something such as heat or electricity as a result of a chemical or physical process
- verb to use software or a device to produce codes or a program automatically
- That which a generator does.
- To convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- To convert another form of energy into electrical energy.
- To generate AC power.
- To produce an alternating current or voltage of a desired frequency.
- To utilize a computer program to create other programs.
Information & Library Science
- verb to cause something to start and develop