- Descriptive of a thin coat of paint that leaves a skimpy appearance.
- On the screen of a TV or radar receiver, an undesired condition in which duplicate or overlapping images appear. May be due, for instance, to the signal arriving over two paths of different length. Also called ghost (1), or double image.
- noun the practice of showing a little of the product itself by removing a small part of the packaging
- noun the effect when a text is printed out of register, so that a second text appears beside the first
- noun a faint image caused by a defect in the ink