Cars & Driving
- noun a smooth, polished surface
- To install glass panes in a window, door, or another part of a structure by applying putty or other material to hold the glass in place.
- A hard, thin, glossy ceramic coating on the surface of pottery, earthenware, ceramics, and similar goods. Usually called "enamel," a transparent solution that, when dry, provides tiles with a hard, shiny finish. Can be applied by either painting or dipping.
- A thin, smooth, and glass-like coating. Used, for instance, to seal and/or protect.
- noun a shiny coat given to art paper
- verb to fit glass into something, especially a window or door
- noun a shiny surface on food
- verb to cover with a shiny coating