Cars & Driving
- noun a grating that admits cooling air to the radiator
- Any grating or openwork barrier used to cover an opening in a wall, floor, paving, etc., for decoration, protection, or concealment.
- A louvered or perforated panel usedto cover an air duct opening in a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- Any screen or grating that allows air into a ventilating duct.
- A grating composed of metal, wood, or another material, which serves as a protective barrier and/or for decoration.
- A covering across the front of a speaker which provides protection and decorative appeal. Also called speaker grille.
- noun a pattern or lattice of bars, especially in front of a window.