gross national product
- noun the value of goods and services paid for in a country, including income earned in other countries.
- noun the annual value of goods and services in a country including income from other countries.
- (written as Gross National Product)This is gross domestic product plus income earned abroad by residents less income earned in the economy by foreigners: i.e. GDP plus net property income from abroad.
- synonymgross national income
- national income plus capital consumption allowance.