- noun the fact of becoming larger or increasing
- noun the amount by which something increases in size
- noun a shoot which has grown from a plant
- noun a type of plant which grows in a certain area, e.g. vines growing in different areas of France, coffee growing in different areas of Colombia, etc.
- noun an increase in size, number, amount, etc.
- noun the second stage in a product life cycle, following the launch, when demand for the product increases rapidly
- noun the rate at which a country’s national income grows over a period of time, usually shown as an increase in GDP or GNP or an increase in per capita income
- noun the process of increasing in size