- noun something in the form of a spiral or coil, e.g. a corkscrew or a coiled spring
- noun a mathematical curve that lies on a cylinder or cone and makes a constant angle with the straight lines lying in the cylinder or cone
Cars & Driving
- A reinforcing rod bent to form a spiral used for reinforcing the circumference of concrete columns.
- A volute found on a Corinthian or Ionic capital.
- Any spiral structure, ornament, or form.
- In the shape of a spiral, or consisting of a spiral.
- A coil of wire in the shape of a spiral.
- noun the curved outer edge of the ear