- noun an act of vomiting, from the verb to honk
- noun a wild, noisy, drunken party. A British term of the 1950s, probably from honk, meaning to drink and honked, meaning drunk.
- verb to vomit. The term is echoic and has existed in British slang since the 1950s.
- verb to stink. Related to the Liverpudlian ronk, this sense of the word is widespread in Australia and not unknown in Britain.
- verb to drink (to excess). A middle-class and high-society term of the 1950s in Britain, now rarely heard.