- noun colour defined by wavelength; saturation
- noun the colour of an image or pixel
- The designation of color.
- Characteristic by which one color differs from another.
- A property of color whose visual sensation corresponds mostly to the wavelength of the light. Hue can refer to any color within the visual spectrum, and is identified by words such as purple, green, blue, orange, yellow, and so on. achromatic colors, such as black, gray, and white, do not exhibit hue.
- noun a property of a colour that enables it to be perceived, determined by its dominant wavelength