Cars & Driving
- noun a rotating member of a centrifugal pump which is equipped with vanes to convert mechanical energy into fluid energy
- noun a driving member connected to the crankshaft via drive plate and converter cover which generates the fluid flow inside the converter.
- The vaned member of a rotary pump that employs centrifugal force to convey fluids from intake to discharge.
- A related device used to force pressurized gas in a given direction.
- In ventilation, a device that rotates to move air.