increasing returns to scale
- plural noun increases in productivity that follow from increasing inputs
- acronymIRTS (written as Increasing returns to scale)
- abbreviationscale economies (written as Increasing returns to scale)
- increasing returns to scale.
- Increasing returns to scale.
- (written as Increasing Returns to Scale)A feature of production functions. A production function exhibits increasing returns to scale if increasing all inputs in the same proportion in creases outputs by a larger proportion.